Well hello my lovely blog followers.
I have had another good week. 'Healthy me' week turned out to be sweet as because it meant i got the 1st two lessons off everyday! Heck yes. I did however get up early one morning to go and help sort out the yr 7&8 healthy breakfast. We chopped masses of fruit, toasted bag loads of bread and boiled boxes of eggs. How very entertaining it is to be dressed in a chefs outfit at 730am...nah twas a laugh.
Saturday just gone i got up early to travel with the 1st hockey teams upcountry to a boarding school (Pembroke house). The girls did extremely well winning 3-0. On the Friday the girls had been given a talking to, and had an 'aggressiveness session' trying to knock the wosey-ness out of them. We had them trying to flatten one of the teachers who had rugby tackle pads, and had them charging at each other with hockey sticks. It seemed to work!! I spent the rest of the weekend with family friends, which was poa sana (very cool).
Has been a fairly standard week apart from that. Lessons all going well. I am very happy that from next week netball begins and football ceases! I have managed to blag myself another trip to sagana (for 5 days this time- Yes that is 3 days of rafting instead of the one day last time.) V exciting!!
Time is going so fast! I cant believe i was originally going to be coming back in 5 weeks time...very happy to continue my adventure here till june/july!
Love to all xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hello my lovely,
ReplyDeleteI do like the image of you in your chefs outfit boiling eggs and chopping up fruit....and Sooooo early in the morning too!!!
Well, a few moments of hardship can't hurt too much! :)
James & Helen popped by and we were all in agreement that actually your on a 6 month holiday!! We are of course quite simply, jealous!!
Still love you.x