Saturday, 4 July 2009

6 months gone...back in UK

I have to say it feels quite strange to be sat back in my house in england. Where have the 6 months gone?! End of a quality adventure.

The last few days were mental busy. I was playing in a netball torn between the teachers, 1st girls team and parents only hrs before i caught the plane. Infact i had to run home to pack from the netball. I was leaving it as late as possible. It was quite hard packing up the flat and saying all the goodbyes. Everyone was SO lovely and wrote me a massive card etc which i picked up in the last staff meeting which was on monday.

The last couple of nights i was out partying with various other members of staff. It was such a good end to a fab trip. I still love Kenya as much as i did when i was younger! Im so sure i will be back...but for now- its summer, then uni...

Thanks so much to all of you who have followed my trip! Im sure i will be seeing you soon...untill then- lots of love xxx Kwaheri

No comments:

Post a Comment